1) Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.
2) Thursday night - Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
3) Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.
4) For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a nursery downstairs.
5) This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
6) Tuesday at 4:00 PM there will be an ice cream social.. All ladies giving milk will please come early.
7) This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward and lay an egg on the alter.
8) The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.
9) Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new carpet will come forward and do so.
10) The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind. They can be seen in the church basement Saturday.
11) A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall. Music will follow.