The Gospel - 24/7
A Gospel Web surfer in South Africa has informed us that Don
Gosset is the Original Author of this interesting item. Thanks!
Sent to us by an old friend, David Wells -
paraphrases into complete verses from KJV - JHD.
Follow the Book & Flag
- Anxious? Take Vitamin A.
- "And we know that All things work together for good to them that love God, to them who
are the called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)
- Blue? Take Vitamin B.
- "Bless the Lord, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless his holy name."
- Crushed? Take Vitamin C.
- "Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- Depressed? Take Vitamin D.
- "Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you." (James 4:8)
- Empty? Take Vitamin E.
- "Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful
unto him, and bless his name." (Psalms 100:4)
- Fearful? Take Vitamin F.
- "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen
thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my
righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10)
- Greedy? Take Vitamin G.
- "Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken
together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same
measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again." (Luke 6:38)
- Hesitant? Take Vitamin H.
- "How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings,
that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation;
that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!" (Isaiah 52:7)
- Insecure? Take Vitamin I.
- "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Philippians 4:13)
- Jittery? Take Vitamin J.
- "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever." (Hebrews 13:8)
- Know nothing? Take Vitamin K.
- "Know this that the Lord is God, it is He that made us and not we ourselves." (Psalms 100:3)
- Lonely? Take Vitamin L.
- "Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am
with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen." (Matthew 28:20)
- Mortgaged? Take Vitamin M.
- "And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect
in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the
power of Christ may rest upon me." (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- Nervous? Take Vitamin N.
- "Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye
have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." (Hebrews 13:5)
- Overwhelmed? Take Vitamin O.
- "Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21)
- Perplexed or puzzled? Take Vitamin P.
- "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I
unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14:27)
- Quitting? Take Vitamin Q.
- "Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong." (1 Corinthians 16:13)
- Restless? Take Vitamin R.
- "Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him
who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass." (Psalms 37:7)
- Scared? Take Vitamin S.
- "Abide thou with me, fear not: for he that seeketh my life seeketh thy life: but
with me thou shalt be in safeguard." (1 Samuel 22:23)
- Tired? Take Vitamin T.
- "But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up
with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and
not faint." (Isaiah 40:31)
- Uncertain? Take Vitamin U.
- "Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye
may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God
formed, neither shall there be after me." (Isaiah 43:10)
- Vain? Take Vitamin V.
- "There came also a multitude out of the cities round about unto Jerusalem, bringing
sick folks, and them which were vexed with unclean spirits: and they were healed
every one." (Acts 5:16)
- Wondering what to do? Take Vitamin W.
- "He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee,
but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?" (Micah 6:8)
- eXhausted? Take Vitamin X.
- "But refuse profane and old wives' fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness."
(1 Timothy 4:7)
- Yearning for hope? Take Vitamin Y.
- "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil:
for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." (Psalms 23:4)
- Zapped? Take Vitamin Z.
- "Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify
unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works." (Titus 2:14)
Go To Free E-books Index
Go to Spurgeon Sermons Index
Go to Church Humor Index
Go To General Humor Index
Go To Southern, Texas, Yankee Joke Index