* A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train
stops. On my desk I have a work station...
* If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
* Does fuzzy logic tickle?
* If they arrested the Energizer Bunny, would they charge it with battery?
* How come you never hear about gruntled employees?
* I don't have a solution, but I admire your problem. This is cute. I
think I'll make it the end quote on my e-mail. HAHA!
* If a tin whistle is made out of tin (and it is), then what, exactly, is
a fog horn made out of?
* If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with,
"Quit while you're ahead?"
* I believe the only time the world beats a path to my door is when I'm in
* What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
* What WAS the best thing before sliced bread?
* If it's zero degrees outside today and it's supposed to be twice as cold
tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?
* Why do you press harder on a remote-control when you know the battery is dead?
* Why do banks charge you a "non-sufficient funds fee" on money they
already know you don't have?
* If the universe is everything, and scientists say that the universe is
expanding, what is it expanding into?
* Why is a carrot more orange than an orange?
* Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge
of everything outdoors?
* Why is it, when a door is open it's ajar, but when a jar is open, it's
* How come Superman could stop bullets with his chest, but always ducked
when someone threw a gun at him?
* Why is lemon juice mostly artificial ingredients but dishwashing liquid
contains real lemons?
* Why do we wait until a pig is dead to "cure" it?
* Why do we put suits in a garment bag and put garments in a suitcase?
* Why do you park on a driveway and drive on a parkway?
Go to Church Humor Index
Go To General Humor Index
Go To Computer Humor Index
Go To Southern, Texas, Yankee Joke Index
Go To Illustrations Index 1