* You notice your car overheating BEFORE YOU DRIVE IT.
* Hot air balloons can't go up, because the air outside is hotter than the air inside.
* Airplanes can't land because the asphalt is too soft.
* You drive your car with only two fingers.
* Hotter water comes from the cold water tap than the hot one.
* Your pool water starts to boil in the sun.
* The hot-dogs sold outside Yankee Stadium are actually hot.
* A scalding hot shower still cools you down.
* A $20 surcharge is added to your bill when you eat at air-conditioned
* The politicians take their hands out of YOUR pockets to fan themselves.
* You need a spatula to remove your clothing.
* You wish you had gotten the cloth seats instead of leather.
* You ask your boss for extra work so you can be in the air conditioning as much
* It's noon in July, kids are on summer vacation, and not one person is moving on
* You burn your hand opening the car door.
* You notice the best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
Go to Church Humor Index
Go To General Humor Index
Go To Computer Humor Index
Go To Southern, Texas, Yankee Joke Index