The Gospel - 24/7
Missionary If . . .
Follow Book & Flag
You (or your Parents) might be a Missionary if . . .
1. You speak two or more languages, but can't spell in either.
2. You have a name in at least two different languages, and it's not the same one.
3. You don't think that an hour and a half or more is a long sermon.
4. You haggle with the checkout girl for a lower price on everything.
5. Fitting 15 or more people into a car, small van or pickup seems normal to you.
6. You cruise the Internet looking for fonts that support your "native" language's alphabet.
7. You realize that "furlough" is not a vacation..
8. You can cut grass with a machete, but can't start a lawnmower.
Go To Church Humor Index
Go To Computer Humor Index
Go To General Humor Index